Healthy Roasted Red Pepper Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Healthy Roasted Red Pepper Dip takes little time to create, you can have it whipped up in no time flat. Adding in a can of white kidney beans or cannellini beans makes this dip fabulous and super healthy too! Buying a jar of roasted red peppers saves oodles of time but you can roast your own red peppers too if you like. Besides fresh basil the rest of the ingredients you may just have on hand. Serve them with your favorite cracker!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"There is nothing like a warm slice of homemade banana bread! This Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread recipe is vegan, allergy-free,… Continue reading: "Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes