This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Frankenstein Cheese Ball Head
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Frankenstein Cheese Ball Head will be a huge hit at your Halloween party. Not only is it a healthy appetizer but a fun one too. Kids young and old are going to love this cheese ball head. They can even help with putting him together. They will get a delight out of the fun green color and the black olive hair. Serve with a delicious spread of a variety of vegetables. Have a spooktacular Halloween!"
Read NextSpinach Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Gorgeous Asian Skillet Stir Fry is brimming with delicious and healthy veggies such as celery, mini bok choy, red pepper,… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Asian Skillet Stir Fry"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes