Frankenstein Cheese Ball Head
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Frankenstein Cheese Ball Head will be a huge hit at your Halloween party. Not only is it a healthy appetizer but a fun one too. Kids young and old are going to love this cheese ball head. They can even help with putting him together. They will get a delight out of the fun green color and the black olive hair. Serve with a delicious spread of a variety of vegetables. Have a spooktacular Halloween!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
There are a lot of store-bought french fried onions, but not many are gluten-free. These Make-Your-Own French Fried Onions will solve… Continue reading: "Make-Your-Own French Fried Onions"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes