Frankenstein Cheese Ball Head
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Frankenstein Cheese Ball Head will be a huge hit at your Halloween party. Not only is it a healthy appetizer but a fun one too. Kids young and old are going to love this cheese ball head. They can even help with putting him together. They will get a delight out of the fun green color and the black olive hair. Serve with a delicious spread of a variety of vegetables. Have a spooktacular Halloween!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cucumber Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes