7 Layer Dip Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I could live off of Mexican food alone. As a vegetarian Mexican food and dips are often what I live off of at parties and get togethers. Naturally this makes me feel entitled to at least 1/2 of the Seven Layer Dip right?-scarfs it into my mouth with spoon- AWKWARD! Instead of fighting over a big platter of it, why not give your guests their own individual serving. They look cute and couldn’t be easier to assemble. They’re perfect for picnics or Kid’s Birthday Parties. You could even lay out the items in a buffet in case your guests have allergies or are picky eaters."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Rice
- Malaysian Chicken Curry
- Fish Fry Recipe
- Butter Garlic Prawns Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Dehydrated Pineapple Slices
- Sweet Potato Potato Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Chettinad Fish Fry Masala
- Squash Soup Recipe
- Creamy Crab Pasta Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes