7 Layer Dip Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I could live off of Mexican food alone. As a vegetarian Mexican food and dips are often what I live off of at parties and get togethers. Naturally this makes me feel entitled to at least 1/2 of the Seven Layer Dip right?-scarfs it into my mouth with spoon- AWKWARD! Instead of fighting over a big platter of it, why not give your guests their own individual serving. They look cute and couldn’t be easier to assemble. They’re perfect for picnics or Kid’s Birthday Parties. You could even lay out the items in a buffet in case your guests have allergies or are picky eaters."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes