This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Watermelon granita – This Easy 4 ingredient granita recipe is best for your summer party, it is sweet, fruity, and just like eating snow! This is all you need for this summer!The Origin of the Granita Recipe is from Sicily and is widely popular in Italy and available in different variations throughout. This melt in your fruit ice dessert is semi-frozen and made of watermelon, sugar, mint leaves, lemon juice. However, there are so many variations in the making of granita from different fruits and other flavoring agents!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Flourless Lemon Cake
Drop your bag of gluten free flour because this Flourless Lemon Cake doesn't need it. This homemade cake won't break the bank because… Continue reading: "Flourless Lemon Cake"
- How to Convert a Recipe to Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cooking Tips from Bloggers
- 15 of the Best Gluten Free Blogs
- Is Wine Gluten Free? Plus 9 Wine Recommendations
- Should I Give Up Gluten Even If I Don't Have Celiac Disease?
- How to Use 23 Different Gluten Free Flours
- Gluten Free Diet FAQ + Gluten Free Recipes
- Gluten Free Flour Substitutions
- The Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Binding Agents
- 10 Ways to Prevent Cross Contamination in Your Gluten Free Kitchen
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- Charcuterie Wreath
- Bacon Wrapped Apples
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes