The Ultimate Pantry Guide for Gluten Free Living
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Living gluten-free doesn't seem all that daunting when you're staring down at the foods in your fridge. Dairy products, fresh produce, and fresh meat are almost always gluten free. However, we still suggest that you check that these products are safe before assuming, but they are typically good-to-go.
The problem arises when you step into your pantry. This room is typically stuffed with gluten-filled foods. To fix this problem, you should include these common gluten free ingredients in order to make cooking as easy as possible.
Here is a list of gluten free ingredients that will be perfect to stock your pantry. When you want to cook dinner or bake dessert, you won't need to run to the store because you'll already have the necessary ingredients.
This Gluten Free Pantry Guide will be sure to make your life easier. Here at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes, we believe that gluten free living shouldn't be frustrating. We're sure that this Gluten Free Pantry Guide will make your life easier.
So, grab this pantry guide the next time you head to the store because this list will be insanely useful for your gluten free life.
Table of Contents
Since you can't have gluten or wheat, you have to find alternatives for grains. Luckily, there's actually a lot of grains that you can eat on a gluten free diet. From rice to quinoa to amaranth, your pantry is going to be stocked with plenty of gluten free ingredients for your everyday cooking needs.
Once you stock your pantry, try this whole grain recipe: Quinoa Casserole with Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce!
Nuts & Seeds
When you want a quick snack or add a little more nutrition to a smoothie or your gluten free breads, you're going to reach for your stock of nuts and seeds. Obviously, if you have a nut allergy as well as a gluten allergy, you won't buy any of these. But if you don't have a problem with nuts, then all of these options will make very easy gluten free snacks.
Once you stock your pantry, try out these Almond and Apricot Breakfast Bars!
Prepare for the upcoming week by making some of these 25 Gluten Free Freezer Meals
Along with the gluten free flour, you'll need all of these baking ingredients for your delicious dessert recipes. Luckily, all of these ingredients are gluten free. Gluten free living doesn't have to be difficult and these ingredients will solve a lot of your baking woes. You might have to learn some new baking techniques and new ingredients that you haven't needed in the past; however, you will soon get used to the new process and have fun in the kitchen again.
Once you stock your pantry, try out this One Bowl Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe!
Test out your new baking ingredients with these Easy Gluten Free Cake Recipes You'll Love
Your cooking is about to get much more interesting because who doesn't love spices? If you think a recipe tastes pretty good, just wait until you add a dash of thyme or some cayenne to give it a little kick. Your gluten free cooking is about to get even better than you ever expected.
Once you stock your pantry, try out this 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt!
Do you know everything about gluten free binding agents? Find out everything you don't know in our helpful article: Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, and Cornstarch: The Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Binding Agents
One of the hardest things about staying gluten free is avoiding cross contamination. It is so easy to accidentally add an ingredient while you're cooking that isn't gluten free. But if you keep a stock of these oils, then you will always be prepared to add only the safest ingredients for your gluten free diet.
Once you stock your pantry, try this Olive Oil Granola recipe!
Canned and Packaged Products
If you're just starting out on your gluten free journey, then you need to make your pantry ready for any recipe you want to try. Whether the recipe calls for diced tomatoes or vegetable stock, you are going to be ready for anything. Once you start eating gluten free, you should try making a lot of different recipes to get used to cooking gluten free recipes.
Once you stock your pantry, try out this Simple Sesame and Spice Rice Noodles recipe!
Did you know that there are a lot of ingredients that are naturally gluten free? Find out everything in this helpful article: Tricky Gluten Free Ingredients
What do you always have to have in your gluten free pantry?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"This gluten free bread is more than just a traditional banana bread recipe. This Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread is moist, soft,… Continue reading: "Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread"
- How to Use 23 Different Gluten Free Flours
- Gluten Free Diet FAQ + Gluten Free Recipes
- How to Convert a Recipe to Gluten Free
- Is Wine Gluten Free? Plus 9 Wine Recommendations
- What is Xanthan Gum
- The Top 5 Tips for Eating Out Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Flour Substitutions
- Gluten-Free Baking Tips: A Guide to Gluten-Free Flours
- The Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Binding Agents
- The Beginner's Guide to a Gluten Free Diet
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- Candied Carrot Salad
- Homemade Vanilla Wafers | Copycat Nilla Wafers (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Soy-Free Homemade Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo)
- The Best Gluten Free (& Soy Free) Salmon Fish Sticks From Alaska
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes