Mexican Rice Recipe (Arroz Rojo)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Mexican Rice Recipe has a fun twist; I add Knorr Caldo de Tomate Con Sabor De Pollo to the water instead of boiling the rice with plain water. The rice is more flavorful and has a creamier texture than using water alone. One of the other changes I made was to use olive oil instead of vegetable oil. You have the option to use frozen mixed vegetables, the ones chopped in small cubes, or peas only. Eat this rice with enchiladas or ground beef tacos."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Convert a Recipe to Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Flour Substitutions
- How to Use 23 Different Gluten Free Flours
- The Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Binding Agents
- Gluten Free Baking Tips
- The Most Popular Gluten Free Restaurant Chains
- What To Do If You Accidentally Ate Gluten
- Gluten Free Diet FAQ + Gluten Free Recipes
- The Ultimate List of Gluten Free Flour Substitutions
- The Ultimate Pantry Guide for Gluten Free Living
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes