This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Vegan Cream Cheese Mints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"These old-fashioned Cream Cheese Mints are vegan, so easy to make, and perfect for any holiday, wedding, bridal, or baby shower! Also known as Wedding Mints, these bite-sized candies are easily customized with different flavors and colors! Melt-in-your-mouth, creamy, sweet, and minty, these after-dinner treats are fantastic dairy-free desserts or party favors you can make in minutes! These sweet and creamy mints are an old-fashioned treat you've probably had growing up, whether it was at Grandma's house during Easter or Christmas or at your cousin's wedding. They're a simple mixture predominantly made with cream cheese and powdered sugar, flavored, colored, and pressed into a bite-sized drop! So simple and so delicious, you can see why they've been a staple at bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, and holidays for decades! It's about time we have a vegan recipe for these delectable candies!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read Next2-Ingredient No-Bake Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage Coffee Cake
With this amazingly moist and delicious Vintage Coffee Cake, you can try something special for breakfast or brunch. You'll love how… Continue reading: "Vintage Coffee Cake"
- 2-Ingredient No-Bake Cupcakes
- No Bake Gluten Free Fig Newtons
- Homemade Nutella
- Low-Carb Red Velvet Mug Cakes
- No Bake Cinnamon Raisin Cashew Bites
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Ginger and Pumpkin Tart with Maple-Pecan Crust
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Raw Blueberry Chia Jam Thumbprint Cookies
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Southern Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes