Vegan Chocolate Coconut Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Quick Chocolate Vegan Coconut Balls make for a perfect guilt free 5 minute summer dessert. No baking required or clean up required – made in one pot. A handful of superfood ingredients including chia seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, along with dark chocolate, dates and peanuts make a perfect healthy sweet treat. Refined sugar free and gluten-free. Chile and Argentina had a lot of tempting desserts (those guys are obsessed with dulce de leche, especially when sandwiched between two cookies), everywhere. As seems to be the case in Portugal as well."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Chocolate Almond Butter Brown Rice Crispy Treats
Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Strawberry Rhubarb Blondies
Gluten Free Cookie Pizza
Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
Chocolate Tart with Quinoa Almond Crust
Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes