Vegan Chocolate Coconut Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Quick Chocolate Vegan Coconut Balls make for a perfect guilt free 5 minute summer dessert. No baking required or clean up required – made in one pot. A handful of superfood ingredients including chia seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, along with dark chocolate, dates and peanuts make a perfect healthy sweet treat. Refined sugar free and gluten-free. Chile and Argentina had a lot of tempting desserts (those guys are obsessed with dulce de leche, especially when sandwiched between two cookies), everywhere. As seems to be the case in Portugal as well."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Gluten Free Caramel Brownies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Gluten Free Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Buffalo Crumble Salad
- Breakfast Quinoa Salad with Eggs
- Vegan Parnsip and Shiitake Soup
- Curried Black Eyed Pea Salad Sandwiches
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salmon Over Quinoa Salad with Arugula, Almonds, Apricots
- A Refreshing Spring Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes