Vanilla Sponge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make this simple, fluffy vanilla sponge cake recipe, that are not only easy they turn out perfectly delicious every time I bake. Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C/ 350 degree F Place the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder in a wide bowl. Beat for about 2 to 3 mins unitil its smooth and blended. Grease the cake mould with butter and pour the cake batter into a cake mould and tap a cake mould for 1 or 2 times."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cannoli Bars
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- How To Make Homemade Gluten-free Cookie Butter (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate Caramel Affogato
- Cardamom-Scented Pear Crisp
- Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes