Tender Coconut Kheer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" This creamy tender coconut kheer is incredibly delicious with delicate bites of tender coconuts, perfect balance of sweetness is by far the easiest tender coconut recipes I’ve ever made- and one of the best! Kheer, also called Payasam a chilled South Indian dessert made of slow cooking adding milk and sugar. This Tender coconut Kheer/ Elaneer payasam has become our family favourite, Every single time I make it came out so perfectly. This tender coconut kheer is very simple to make and it tastes beyond delicious. Sweetened milk with tiny bits of tender coconut makes you to crave more and it’s HEAVENLY!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for No-Rise Gluten Free Yeast Rolls is a great gluten free bread recipe! This versatile recipe can be used for a… Continue reading: "No-Rise Gluten Free Yeast Rolls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes