Swedish Cream With Berries Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Swedish cream with berries dessert is a dreamy treat that is so light and delicious. When topped with fresh fruit, it makes a perfect sweet course for any meal. Special Occasions Dessert Sometimes it is nice to have a sweet treat for those special times. Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter Brunch, or any other special festive event where you want to have a no-fuss dessert that tastes like you spent hours. Keto Friendly Recipe This decadent dessert is nourishing and eff-free too. With just six ingredients plus the fruit, and a few minutes of preparation, this is a lovely snack or ending to a great meal that can be enjoyed often. What is Swedish Cream? Swedish Cream is a dense custard-type dairy dessert. It is a cross between a panna cotta and a crème brulee without all the extra work. There is no need for baking or using a blow torch. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes