Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A mind-blowing, seasonal cookie recipe! Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies are gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free! Warm, big, soft cookies loaded with fresh chopped apples and stuffed with vegan caramel! The flavors of the fall season all in one decadent, but healthy, dessert treat! We are about to get crazy up in here! Caramel apples are a seasonal must, but man, are they hard to eat! Let's take our favorite fruity treat and transform it into a decadent, big, ooey, gooey cookie instead! And let's just not infuse the flavors of caramel and apple into a cookie, let's take it one step further. Fresh, chopped apple strewn throughout the cookie with a hidden surprise stuffed in the middle...CARAMEL!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes