Chocolate Shakeology Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Shakeology Bars are my son’s new favorite snack, and they’re my new favorite night-time sweet treat. However, I do need to learn to just leave it at one (okay, maybe two). These no bake bars stem from the recipe for almond butter balls that I posted this winter. This recipe makes 16 mini bars. I used half sunflower seed butter and half peanut butter. The original plan was to make these for my son’s school but it’s a nut-free school and I ran out of sunflower butter. The half and half mixture tastes great, but it’s an at home treat for him for now. I used the mini loaf pan from Epicure, but you can also use these as well."
Preparation Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 12 No-Bake Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Gluten-Free Rice Krispie Treats (Allergy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan)
- Gluten Free No-Bake Brownie Bite Cookies
- Ginger and Pumpkin Tart with Maple-Pecan Crust
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Butter Fudge
- Boozy Peach Italian Ice
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Coconut Fudgesicles
- Mexican Dessert Crepes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes