9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies are made with only five ingredients, yet they are ultra-fudgy and extra-chocolately. Plus, these brownies are gluten free, low-carb, and healthy. To make these chocolate fudge brownies, you'll use a secret ingredient that will surprise all of your friends and family."
Serving size: 1 Brownie
Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
Trans fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Sugar: 8 g
Sodium: 21 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 2 g
Cholesterol: 46 mg
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Read NextHealthy Fudge Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Apr 29, 2017
Why does the word secret draw people's attention? It drew mine as what you could possibly put in brownie recipe if you don't use flour? Needless to say I loved the 'secret' ingredient. I won't give the secret away, you will have to look at the recipe yourself. These brownies are uber healthy and I will definitely be making them.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Healthy Fudge Brownies
- Gluten Free Caramel Magic Bars
- Skillet Blueberry Crisp For Two
- Gluten Free Peach Crumble
- Skillet Apple Crisp
- Homemade Gluten-Free Rice Krispie Treats (Allergy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan)
- Apricot Crumble
- Homemade Nutella
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes