Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Sakkarai Pongal recipe is quick and easy to make and on your table under 20 Minutes! This is the very simple and minimalist version of making sweet Pongal recipe without compromising the taste and flavours! Hey Guys! Happy Pongal! Let’s make sweet Pongal which is absolutely delicious and my all-time favourite recipe! Sakkari Pongal is made of rice, jaggery, cardamom powder, ghee, Nuts. The consistency is of the sweet Pongal is like porridge with exploding flavours. Pongal is a harvesting festival it is considered as a thanksgiving festival to thank the sun god. This Sweet pongal also known as chakkara pongal or Sakkarai pongal."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes