Saffron Rice Kheer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Creamy, Delicious saffron Rice kheer so easy to make and great for any occasion! This is the traditional classic Indian recipe but the variations are countless! Saffron Rice Kheer / Rice pudding is one most popular Indian dessert made of rice, milk, nuts, saffron. “Kheer” it is the one basic and easy Indian dessert that we make for any occasions or celebration. It is usually served at the end of the meal. There is a variety of kheer, the variations are totally endless. You can try my two favourite kheer recipes tender coconut kheer and paneer kheer which is always a huge hit at my home. In the southern part of India, we call Rice kheer as Rice payasam. This can be served hot or chill."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for No-Rise Gluten Free Yeast Rolls is a great gluten free bread recipe! This versatile recipe can be used for a… Continue reading: "No-Rise Gluten Free Yeast Rolls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes