Red Rubies Dessert | Tub Tim Krob
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Red rubies or tub tim krob is a refreshing Thai dessert made mainly with water chestnut and coconut cream. Crunchy, nutty, and creamy, it's the perfect dessert for any day. You can use either raw, cooked, or canned water chestnut. I normally use the cooked version I can easily get from the market or supermarket here. If you don't live in Thailand, you can go with canned. Just make sure you drain and dry it well before dicing. If you can't find water chestnut at all, you can replace it with jicama. Just peel and dice it in the same way you would water chestnut (roughly 1 cm for all sides). "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes