Whiskey Praline Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Before making this Whiskey Praline Milkshake, I haven’t made a milkshake since I was a kid. So making this adult boozy dessert was a lot of fun. Not only is it fun to make but it’s easy too (which is the best kind of dessert recipe in my mind). It only takes a minute and you’re in whiskey praline heaven. What’s fun about this recipe is that it’s an all-season dessert. In the summer, the praline ice cream aspect keeps you cool and in the winter, the whiskey warms you up from the inside out."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Cloud Bread
- Spinach And Mushrooms Vegetable Enchiladas
- Creamy Tuscan Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes