Peanut Butter Banana Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These 4 ingredients Peanut Butter Banana Cups are a lighter alternative to more traditional versions and are literally melt in your mouth delicious. Eat from the freezer for an ice-creamy, fudgy type filling, or leave to defrost for a few minutes and they will become super creamy, smooth and oozy! The addition of banana is lovely and it not only gives them a little flavour twist, it also makes them cheaper to make because let’s face it, good quality peanut butter does tend to be expensive, it lowers the fat content, lowers the calorie content, and adds some healthy fruit."
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- Gluten-free Chocolate-covered Mini Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes