Quick and Easy Chocolate Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Easy Chocolate Fudge is a passed down family recipe. Our family continues to makes this incredibly delicious fudge because it's too good to be true. Plus, this is one of the easiest gluten free dessert recipes you'll ever make. This super simple chocolate fudge is made in one bowl, has only 5 ingredients, and is cooked in the microwave for 90 seconds!"
Yields10 Pieces of Fudge
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes