9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Quick and Easy Chocolate Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This Easy Chocolate Fudge is a passed down family recipe. Our family continues to makes this incredibly delicious fudge because it's too good to be true. Plus, this is one of the easiest gluten free dessert recipes you'll ever make. This super simple chocolate fudge is made in one bowl, has only 5 ingredients, and is cooked in the microwave for 90 seconds!"
Yields10 Pieces of Fudge
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake
Read NextCoconut Dream Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jun 29, 2017
This is such a simple recipe, that even someone who fails at fudge 99 percent of the time (Yes, that would be me.) can make it. You can dress it up with walnuts, fruit, marshmallows, coconut, etc and make it even better! Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
"Gluten Free Cinnamon rolls made with no yeast will make your weekend breakfast easier and more comforting than ever. Can easily be… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast"
- Coconut Dream Bars
- Strawberry Rhubarb Blondies
- Stovetop Apple Crisp for Two
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Simple Splatter Painted French Macarons
- Gluten Free Cranberry Shortbread Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Raw Cheesecake
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- No Bake Tricolor Mini Cheesecakes
- Healthy Apple Crumble
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes