This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pink Squirrel Dessert Drink
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The Pink Squirrel Dessert Drink is a vintage frozen ice cream drink that is served as an after-dinner cocktail in many Wisconsin supper clubs. Easy Dessert Recipe This recipe is super easy to make and tastes delicious. While the version that we have at our favorite eatery does have alcohol, I have provided some options for a non-alcoholic version too. It is a pretty drink that our family enjoys often; whether we are out to eat or at home. It takes all of 5 minutes to make this scrumptious dessert cocktail. To be honest, the hardest part is remembering to stop at the store and get the ingredients. If we are having guests over, this is a quick and easy way to finish off a meal and gives me a chance to enjoy spending time with my company. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Healthy Monster Cookie Bites
- Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes with Cherry Frosting
- Gluten Free Milky Ways
- Fudge Brownie Trifle
- Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Skillet Blueberry Crisp For Two
- Gluten Free Cannoli Bites
- Fresh Watermelon and Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes