Pineapple Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pineapple Upside Down cake – It is truly delicious, easy to make and the caramelized pineapple is bursting with flavors with pillowy, sponge pineapple cake, once you make it, you will crave for more! An all-time favorite classic pineapple cake recipe, this pineapple cake is super moist and spongy. What’s to love about this recipe is that it is delicious and filled with the fruity flavor of the juicy pineapple slices, not to mention how colorful and attractive it looks. It appears as a beautiful golden brown top while baking and once you flip it over to serve, you can see the mouth-watering pineapple and cherries waiting to tickle your taste buds."
Notes1. Whether you use cake flour or all-purpose flour, make sure that you sift it before adding it into the cake mixture. This ensures that there are no lumps and the batter is easier to mix.
2. Flip the cake into the serving tray about 5 minutes after you remove it from the oven. Allowing it to stay in the baking dish for long causes the pineapple to stick to the base and sides of the baking dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No-Bake Espresso Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Fresh Fruit Tart
- Cranberry Crumb Bars
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Almond Milk Ice Cream with Blueberry Swirl
- Ginger and Pumpkin Tart with Maple-Pecan Crust
- Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
- No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes