This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Tricolor Mini Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These no bake tricolor mini cheesecakes are ideal to enjoy during the hot summer days, and since they are vegan and gluten-free, they are also the perfect option when you have guests who follow different diets; although, I assure you that everyone will just love them. You can also add this recipe to your Healthy Meal Plan or Batch Cooking and have your snacks covered for many days or just keep them for special dessert occasion."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Healthy Monster Cookie Bites
- Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes with Cherry Frosting
- Gluten Free Milky Ways
- Fudge Brownie Trifle
- Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Skillet Blueberry Crisp For Two
- Gluten Free Cannoli Bites
- Fresh Watermelon and Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes