No-Bake Pumpkin and Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin and chocolate are always a winning combination and these No-Bake Pumpkin and Chocolate Bars are no exception! With creamy pumpkin and rich chocolate on a crunchy, crumbly base, they are sure to satisfy those sweet cravings."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 pan
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes