This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
No Bake Cinnamon Raisin Cashew Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"So, I'm just gonna say upfront - make a triple batch. Seriously, they will not last. A small bowl of these No Bake Cinnamon Raisin Cashew Bites (which, by the way taste SO much like oatmeal cookies) and a steaming cup of tea has become my absolute favorite afternoon recharge. You know - that three minutes when you hide from the kids in the back of your closet behind the coats with something you don't want to share? Yes, that. They take no time at all to make and are practically guilt free since there's no added sugar. They're also amazingly grain and dairy free as well, but still manage to taste like oatmeal raisin cookies. No, I don't understand the witch craftery of it all, I'm just enjoying the results. And my three minutes of solitude."
Read NextCoconut Dream Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 14, 2017
Three ingredients! That's it. Just three. You do need a food processor for making these. These are a great snack for the kids. They are naturally sweet and are pretty healthy. They would be great for packing lunches for adults as well as the kids. I will spend a lot of time cooking and baking, but sometimes it is nice to only spend 10 minutes makes something everyone will love.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
"Gluten Free Cinnamon rolls made with no yeast will make your weekend breakfast easier and more comforting than ever. Can easily be… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast"
- Coconut Dream Bars
- Strawberry Rhubarb Blondies
- Stovetop Apple Crisp for Two
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Simple Splatter Painted French Macarons
- Gluten Free Cranberry Shortbread Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Raw Cheesecake
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- No Bake Tricolor Mini Cheesecakes
- Healthy Apple Crumble
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes