No Bake Cinnamon Raisin Cashew Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"So, I'm just gonna say upfront - make a triple batch. Seriously, they will not last. A small bowl of these No Bake Cinnamon Raisin Cashew Bites (which, by the way taste SO much like oatmeal cookies) and a steaming cup of tea has become my absolute favorite afternoon recharge. You know - that three minutes when you hide from the kids in the back of your closet behind the coats with something you don't want to share? Yes, that. They take no time at all to make and are practically guilt free since there's no added sugar. They're also amazingly grain and dairy free as well, but still manage to taste like oatmeal raisin cookies. No, I don't understand the witch craftery of it all, I'm just enjoying the results. And my three minutes of solitude."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes