This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lemon Curd Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Lemon curd is one of those handy recipes to have around as it works for so many things! You can use it as a filling in pies and cakes or as a topping on things like cheesecakes. It is also good spread on toast, cookies, and biscuits! This recipe is sweetened with Splenda to reduce sugar but it can also be made using sugar if that is not something you are reducing. Great way to use up egg yolks too!"
Read NextGluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Breakfast just became the most adorable meal of the day. The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat are a tasty little treat that… Continue reading: "The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat"
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Cheesecake Salad
- Yogurt Granola Tarts with Grilled Peaches
- Grilled Figs With Orange Sauce
- Gluten Free Dessert Bars: 20+ Easy Recipes for Beginners
- Healthy Fruit Tarts
- Paleo Granola Butter Blondies
- Gluten Free Milky Ways
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Almond Butter Brown Rice Crispy Treats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes