We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree c for 10 minutes In a bowl, sift flours, baking powder mix them well, cut the butter into small pieces rub the butter into the flours until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar and cranberries, beaten egg, milk.mix them to form a soft dough. Divide the mixture into a equal parts. Place the dough on the baking tray, leave enough space for expansion, press the thumb into the centre of each ball, make a small hallow. spoon a little of jam in the hallow."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cannoli Bars
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- How To Make Homemade Gluten-free Cookie Butter (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate Caramel Affogato
- Cardamom-Scented Pear Crisp
- Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes