We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Jackfruit Appam /chakka paniyaram – It is warm, satisfying, intensely flavourful, and easy to make loaded with jackfruit, jaggery, cardamom powder, perfect for snacks, dessert, or an appetizer Hello Everyone, Welcome! I’m so excited to share this Jackfruit Appam that has been a favorite of mine for years! Traditionally this recipe is from Kerala, this sweet dish is a must prepare for Onam and other celebrations. The predominant flavor of the dish is jackfruit and ghee! It is widely called as “Chakka Panniyaram” which means jackfruit in Malayalam."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes