We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Jackfruit Appam /chakka paniyaram – It is warm, satisfying, intensely flavourful, and easy to make loaded with jackfruit, jaggery, cardamom powder, perfect for snacks, dessert, or an appetizer Hello Everyone, Welcome! I’m so excited to share this Jackfruit Appam that has been a favorite of mine for years! Traditionally this recipe is from Kerala, this sweet dish is a must prepare for Onam and other celebrations. The predominant flavor of the dish is jackfruit and ghee! It is widely called as “Chakka Panniyaram” which means jackfruit in Malayalam."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No-Bake Espresso Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Fresh Fruit Tart
- Cranberry Crumb Bars
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Almond Milk Ice Cream with Blueberry Swirl
- Ginger and Pumpkin Tart with Maple-Pecan Crust
- Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
- No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes