Inside Out Almond Joy Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This quick and easy, no bake recipe truly celebrates the joy of almonds. By turning a beloved candy on its ear, you can create a treat that's even better."
Preparation Time10 min
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil (optional)
- 3 cups Whole salted or unsalted, roasted or raw almonds
- 3 cups Coconut butter
- 3 cups Shredded sweetened or unsweetened coconut (If you use unsweetened coconut, you can stir in some honey to sweeten to taste)
Position the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
Place the almonds on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until crisp. Set aside to cool.
Line two cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
Melt together the coconut oil (if using) and the chocolate in either a medium bowl set over simmering water or in the microwave. Tip: Click to learn how to melt chocolate. Also, you can temper the chocolate by melting 2/3 of the chocolate and stirring in the remaining 1/3.
Add the almonds to the melted chocolate and stir until they are all coated. Set aside.
Melt the coconut butter in either a medium bowl set over simmering water or in the microwave.
Add the coconut to the melted coconut butter and stir until coated. Set aside.
Spoon a tablespoon of chocolate-coated almonds onto one of the lined baking sheets, 15 per sheet.
Spoon a tablespoon of coconut onto the top of each almond cluster.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Raw Cheesecake
Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
Amazingly Easy Chocolate Banana Coconut Cake
Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
Elegant Coffee Ice Cream Cake
11 Gluten Free No Bake Dessert Recipes
3 Ingredients Chocolate Mousse
No Bake Nutella and Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Stovetop Apple Crisp for Two
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Teriyaki Grilled Tofu Kabobs with Pineapple
- Chicken Zoodle Soup
- Creamy Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Fried Green Tomatoes With Shrimp Remoulade
- Roasted Skillet Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers & Onions
- Strawberry Chia Coconut Butter Cups
- Cajun Marinated Cucumber Salad
- Gluten Free Garden Creole Tomato Tart
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes