Inside Out Almond Joy Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This quick and easy, no bake recipe truly celebrates the joy of almonds. By turning a beloved candy on its ear, you can create a treat that's even better."
Preparation Time10 min
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil (optional)
- 3 cups Whole salted or unsalted, roasted or raw almonds
- 3 cups Coconut butter
- 3 cups Shredded sweetened or unsweetened coconut (If you use unsweetened coconut, you can stir in some honey to sweeten to taste)
Position the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
Place the almonds on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until crisp. Set aside to cool.
Line two cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
Melt together the coconut oil (if using) and the chocolate in either a medium bowl set over simmering water or in the microwave. Tip: Click to learn how to melt chocolate. Also, you can temper the chocolate by melting 2/3 of the chocolate and stirring in the remaining 1/3.
Add the almonds to the melted chocolate and stir until they are all coated. Set aside.
Melt the coconut butter in either a medium bowl set over simmering water or in the microwave.
Add the coconut to the melted coconut butter and stir until coated. Set aside.
Spoon a tablespoon of chocolate-coated almonds onto one of the lined baking sheets, 15 per sheet.
Spoon a tablespoon of coconut onto the top of each almond cluster.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
Dreamy Orange Creamsicle Shake
Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
17 Homemade Candy Recipes: The Best Gluten Free Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
Gluten-Free Baked Mini Powdered Doughnuts (Sugar-Free, Paleo, Vegan, Allergy-Free) Copycat Hostess Donettes
Gluten Free Milky Ways
Decadent Chocolate Cake
Copycat Disney Dole Whip
Chocolate Chip Brownie Scones
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Easter Bunny Cut-Out Sugar Cookies (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Rainbow Easter Deviled Eggs
- Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp with Green Beans
- 3-Ingredient Crispy Cocoa Air Fryer Chickpeas (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Savory Gluten Free Crepes with Turmeric
- Slow Cooker Taco Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free)
- Zucchini Stew with Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Moroccan Chicken
- Good Dee's Gluten Free Dessert Mixes
- Good Dee's
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes