Inside Out Almond Joy Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This quick and easy, no bake recipe truly celebrates the joy of almonds. By turning a beloved candy on its ear, you can create a treat that's even better."
Preparation Time10 min
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil (optional)
- 3 cups Whole salted or unsalted, roasted or raw almonds
- 3 cups Coconut butter
- 3 cups Shredded sweetened or unsweetened coconut (If you use unsweetened coconut, you can stir in some honey to sweeten to taste)
Position the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
Place the almonds on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until crisp. Set aside to cool.
Line two cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
Melt together the coconut oil (if using) and the chocolate in either a medium bowl set over simmering water or in the microwave. Tip: Click to learn how to melt chocolate. Also, you can temper the chocolate by melting 2/3 of the chocolate and stirring in the remaining 1/3.
Add the almonds to the melted chocolate and stir until they are all coated. Set aside.
Melt the coconut butter in either a medium bowl set over simmering water or in the microwave.
Add the coconut to the melted coconut butter and stir until coated. Set aside.
Spoon a tablespoon of chocolate-coated almonds onto one of the lined baking sheets, 15 per sheet.
Spoon a tablespoon of coconut onto the top of each almond cluster.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Gluten Free Drop Biscuits are by far the easiest and tastiest biscuits youll ever make. Perfectly mimicking those bisquick biscuits I… Continue reading: "Easy Gluten Free Drop Biscuits"
Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
Gluten Free Milky Ways
2-Ingredient No-Bake Cupcakes
The Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Desserts: 393 Easy Dessert Recipes
Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
Yummy Chex Scotcheroos
Decadent Chocolate Cake
No Bake Gluten Free Fig Newtons
Copycat Disney Dole Whip
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chickpea Rice Pilaf
- Chocolate Cherry Larabar Bites
- Easy Gluten-Free Mexican Pasta Salad (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Tigernut Flour Muffins (2 Ways!)
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Tomato Onion Salad with Basil
- Instant Pot Lentil Dal
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Peach Sriracha Barbecue Sauce
- Oven Roasted Mushrooms with Pine Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes