Indian Cashew Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Kaju katli, soft and chewy melt in your mouth evoking rich flavour and taste. This healthy Kaju barfi is easy to prepare and so tasty that you can’t stop enjoying another one. The main ingredient being cashew, it is rich in proteins and minerals, and the best part is, kids, love this dish. It is healthy for the whole family and can be made with minimal ingredients and preparation. It tastes better than those that you buy from the sweet shops. "
NotesCashew: Powder the cashews in a mixer grinder as fine as possible, but without making it lumpy. Do not run the mixer at one continuous stretch, but run for a few seconds multiple times. This gives you the perfect cashew powder.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes