How To Make Homemade Gluten-free Cookie Butter (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade cookie butter is so easy to make! This Gluten-Free Cookie Butter recipe is vegan, allergy-free, and can be made with any cookies you have on hand! This healthy copycat of your favorite Trader Joe's spread will be a new sweet treat or snack for the whole family to enjoy! Fruits (think apple slices!)Breakfast topping for pancakes, waffles, stuffed french toast, oatmeals and hot cerealsA perfect edible gift to jar upMelt some over ice cream sundaesBake it into breads, muffins, (stuffed) cookies, etc.Just grab a spoon a dig in!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes