We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Thandai recipe is a traditional Indian dry fruit beverage that is very popular in the North and is relished in the South as well. It is loaded with the goodness of milk and dry fruits, making it extremely healthy and lip-smacking delicious. This beverage was a huge hit with my guests because every time you sip the cool thandai, you will find a burst of flavours from all the dry fruits. This thandai recipe is better than the ones you make with thandai powder that is available in the store, for the simple reason that it is freshly prepared and all the ingredients are natural."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cannoli Bars
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- How To Make Homemade Gluten-free Cookie Butter (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate Caramel Affogato
- Cardamom-Scented Pear Crisp
- Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes