Healthy Oatmeal Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You just need a few ingredients to make these gluten-free oatmeal cups. They are sweet and can be enjoyed with different fillings. My favorite is the one with healthy Nutella. You don’t need to have special tools to make this recipe, just a bowl and cupcake molds. I recommend avoiding the use of silicone molds because you need something firm to give the cupcakes their shape and to prevent breaking with movements. As for the ingredients, it calls for just a few that, I bet, you already have at home: banana, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, honey and oats. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Dunkaroos Recipe (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Healthy Air Fryer Falafel (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Risotto (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miami Vice Drink
- Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes