Hasselback Baked Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This 6 ingredient hasselback baked apple recipe make for a simple yet delicious dessert. Baked apples topped with a mixture of walnuts, oats and Nektar granulated honey. Gluten Free and Dairy Free. Ready in 30 minutes. The only apples I love are green apples. Red, multi color – all tooo sweet for me. The green ones are perfect. Juicy, a bit sour and not too sweet. Light and crunchy just how I like it. Something about winter though – not the raw apple eating season for me."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Gluten Free Caramel Brownies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Gluten Free Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Buffalo Crumble Salad
- Breakfast Quinoa Salad with Eggs
- Vegan Parnsip and Shiitake Soup
- Curried Black Eyed Pea Salad Sandwiches
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salmon Over Quinoa Salad with Arugula, Almonds, Apricots
- A Refreshing Spring Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes