Grilled Figs With Orange Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Grilled figs with Orange Sauce is the best dessert to tickle your taste buds. It is a yummy dessert, yet so easy to make! This Grilled Figs All it takes is 5 minutes of preparation and 5 minutes of cooking to relish your favourite grilled figs. This recipe is great in terms of taste, flavour and nutrition. Fresh Figs are a great source of minerals and soluble fibre. It is also a good source of minerals and vitamins. Roasted Fresh figs taste great because the process of roasting them brings out their flavour well. "
Notes1. You can either cut an X on the fig or cut it in half while grilling, but make sure that the figs are smoky and properly grilled before you take them off the grill.
2. For the ginger sauce, use fresh, juicy ginger so that the flavour is enhanced. An old piece of ginger has less juice and more fibre and is not ideal to make the ginger sauce.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes