Gluten-free Red Velvet Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These rich and moist Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes are vegan, allergy-free, and topped with a homemade dairy-free cream cheese frosting! These naturally-dyed, soft and tender cupcakes have a perfect balance of sweetness and tang with mild notes of cocoa and vanilla. This simple recipe is so easy and quick, it's baked in just 15 minutes! Have you ever had red velvet? I had not (at least to my knowledge), but there's something so intriguing about that red-colored cake! Who wouldn't want to bite right in and find out what it tastes like? Is it cherry? Is it chocolate? Maybe vanilla? The flavor is hard to explain, but that just means it's time to bake up a batch of these super easy gluten-free red velvet cupcakes that are vegan and allergy-free! Top them off with homemade cream cheese frosting and there's no way you're not going to bake these today!"
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy 2-Ingredient Strawberry Mango Popsicles
- Apricot Crumble
- Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- No Bake Blueberry Protein Bar
- 2-Ingredient No-Bake Cupcakes
- 3-Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet
- 12 No-Bake Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Frozen Banana Split Dream Recipe
- Homemade Gluten-Free Rice Krispie Treats (Allergy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan)
- Homemade Thandai
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes