Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich chocolate combined with sweet, minty freshness! These Gluten-Free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes are vegan, allergy-free, and a perfect way to take your chocolate cupcake craving up a notch! Homemade chocolate cupcakes topped with a naturally green, minty, & dairy-free buttercream frosting with a dash of chocolate sprinkles! Mint extract is a combination of peppermint and spearmint. It's universal and can be used in sweet or savory dishes that need a bold minty punch! Peppermint extract is straight-up pure peppermint and is used in sweet dishes and baking, like all the chocolate peppermint goodies you see during the holidays! Spearmint, less common and typically used in whole herb form, is typically used in more savory dishes. Mint extract is usually cheaper at the store than peppermint, but you can use either one!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Dunkaroos Recipe (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Healthy Air Fryer Falafel (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Risotto (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miami Vice Drink
- Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes