Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies are fun, delicious, and full of veggies! These carrot-shaped cut-out carrot cookies are vegan and allergy-free, made with a carrot cake dough and decorated with dairy-free & naturally colored white chocolate. They're a perfectly cute & kid-friendly treat for any Easter or Spring celebration! Yes! But not straight up raw carrots, they taste like carrot CAKE. They're sweet sugar cookies with the iconic carrot cake spices: ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. The white chocolate "icing" acts as the classic cream cheese frosting. Each bite tastes like the Spring season's delicious arrival! Plus, getting a dose of veggies in a delicious gluten-free cookie sounds like a good idea, don't you think? They're Easter bunny approved, btw."
Cooking Time13 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes