Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These super easy Gluten-Free Blackberry Crumb Bars are vegan, allergy-free, and loaded with sweet juicy blackberries! Made with a sweet dairy-free buttery crust and crumb topping, these blackberry bars are a healthy dessert recipe served warm like a slice of pie with melty ice cream and a fork or eaten cold with your hands! Bar-style desserts are the best, aren't they? I mean, that's why we all love brownies so much, right? Being a little obsessed with blackberries this year, using some of those delicious, sweet, juicy berries for some crumb bars sounded like a good idea! With a super simple gluten-free crumbly crust, a layer of fresh blackberries, and a crumble topping, they're a perfect summer treat!"
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Thai Shrimp And Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- How To Cook A Spaghetti Squash (5 Ways)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes