Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
All of these gluten free no bake dessert recipes are exactly what your sweet tooth has been looking for.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The wonders of no bake desserts are endless. They're easy to make, they use simple ingredients, and they taste good. Everyone has a standby no bake cookie recipe that can be pulled out at a moment's notice. There are so many delicious no bake desserts out there that no one should feel confined to that same old recipe. Gluten free no bake cookies, bars, cakes, and bites can all be made without turning on the oven. We've gathered some of our best no bake recipes so we can share the wonder of how easy baking gluten free desserts can be.
These no bake recipes prove that gluten free desserts don't have to be complex or difficult to make. You can throw these tasty desserts together in no time at all. The variety of desserts you can make is something that can be surprising. Chocolate and peanut butter are a favorite for the no bake crowd, but we also have some fantastic no bake recipes with fruit. From indulgent peanut butter cookie bars to a delicious chocolate mousse, there's a treat for every occasion in this quick and easy recipe round up.
Table of Contents
Peanut Butter No Bake Recipes
Peanut Butter has a naturally sweet and nutty flavor that makes it the perfect ingredient for no bake cookies. No bake peanut butter recipes are easy to make and are incredibly hard to mess up. Like most no bake recipes, you don't need to take a special culinary class to successfully create one of these easy gluten free dessert recipes. You'll find that these recipes are perfect for any occasion.
Looking for more no bake desserts? Check out this collection of 14 Easy Gluten Free Desserts: The Best No-Bake Cake Recipes
No Bake Chocolate Desserts
There are very few people in this world who can say no to chocolate. You'll fall in love with these insanely easy, no bake chocolate desserts. Your only problem will be trying not to eat a whole batch of these no bake cookies in one sitting. Because these recipes combine chocolate and other yummy flavors, you can explore chocolate's possibilities by making one of the recipes. Chocolate is a wonderfully versatile ingredient—it can stand alone or act as the perfect complement to another flavor. These easy chocolate desserts are sure to enchant your taste buds.
Your microwave is even more useful that you thought. Make some of these 20 Quick and Easy Microwave Desserts
No Bake Recipes with Fruit
With these tasty fruit desserts, you'll find that no bake recipes don't necessarily need to have chocolate or peanut butter to be good. Get creative with these fruity recipes, and have fun experimenting with different flavors. Surprise your friends and family by serving up a decadent treat that also happens to be a no bake recipe. From strawberry cakes to granola bites, these treats are sure to be family-favorite recipes.
All of these no bake desserts are perfect for potlucks and so are these 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
More No Bake Dessert Recipes
Need even more gluten free no bake desserts? Well, then we have the perfect recipes for you. These are some of our favorite sweet treats, and they'll save you time and keep you from slaving over a hot oven! Not much can get better than these amazing gluten free dessert recipes. You'll be able to wow all of your friends and family with a batch or two of these gluten free no bake desserts!
BONUS No Bake Dessert Recipe
Three-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse: No bake desserts are the best, but they're even better when they're incredibly simple to make. This chocolate mousse recipe requires only three common ingredients that you already have in your house! This recipe can easily be made dairy-free by swapping the whipped cream for coconut cream. This is the perfect afternoon snack or dinnertime dessert for you and the kids. This is one gluten free no bake dessert that you don't want to miss!
Sweet tooth still not satisfied? Check out these 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
What's your favorite no bake dessert? Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Gluten-Free Lemon Iced Pound Cake
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
- Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- 17 Homemade Candy Recipes: The Best Gluten Free Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
- Gluten Free Milky Ways
- 11 Gluten Free No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Gluten Free No-Bake Brownie Bite Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Southern Vegan Banana Pudding (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Zucchini Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Avocado Dressing
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe (Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Fettuccine Alfredo (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes