Gluten Free Caramel Magic Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love gooey desserts, these gluten free caramel chip magic bars are for you. Six simple layer filled with gluten free graham crackers, coconut, caramel, and lots of chocolate chips. This recipe is easy to make, and even easier to eat. I find freezing the magic bars helps so that you can cut them easily. Perfect for a bake sale or a party, these sweet cookie bars are a family favorite. Easy video shows how easy these cookie bars are to make."
Gooey sweet cookie bars!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Yummy
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- 17 Homemade Candy Recipes: The Best Gluten Free Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
- Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Fresh Berry Cake
- Hippy Crispy Treats
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cream Pies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Loaded Paleo Sweet Potato Boats
- Stir Fried Baby Bok Choy
- Maple Roasted Cashew Trail Mix
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Korean Chicken Drumsticks
- Spicy Korean Chili With Kimchi
- Gluten-Free Apple Butter Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Glaze
- Tempeh Stir Fry
- Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- Triple Coconut Chocolate Donuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes