Gluten Free Caramel Magic Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love gooey desserts, these gluten free caramel chip magic bars are for you. Six simple layer filled with gluten free graham crackers, coconut, caramel, and lots of chocolate chips. This recipe is easy to make, and even easier to eat. I find freezing the magic bars helps so that you can cut them easily. Perfect for a bake sale or a party, these sweet cookie bars are a family favorite. Easy video shows how easy these cookie bars are to make."
Gooey sweet cookie bars!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Avocado Chocolate Frosting
- Easy Avocado Truffles
- Classic Rice Krispie Treats
- Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
- Chocolate Almond Butter Brown Rice Crispy Treats
- 17 Homemade Candy Recipes: The Best Gluten Free Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
- Secretly Healthy Chocolate Truffles
- 11 Gluten Free No Bake Dessert Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes