Flourless Dark Chocolate Mug Cake For Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The thing about being married to someone for a dozen or so years and having a slew of kids is that after a while, your idea of a great night shifts. A lot. Fifteen years ago at the start of our relationship, a great date would be an afternoon at the beach followed by a lazy early evening nap, topped off with dinner and dancing at a bar or club. Ten years ago, maybe an expensive meal after work followed by a late movie. Now? Sharing a bag of popcorn or dessert on the couch while binging on Netflix after the kids are asleep. This isn't a complaint. I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind a kid-free day at the beach here and there, but mostly I'm just happy we're still able to make time for one another and enjoy things as a couple. If the kids are in bed at a reasonable hour, I like to make a special meal or dessert for just us. And this Flourless Dark Chocolate Mug Cake for Two is a personal favorite."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 12 No-Bake Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Gluten-Free Rice Krispie Treats (Allergy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan)
- Gluten Free No-Bake Brownie Bite Cookies
- Ginger and Pumpkin Tart with Maple-Pecan Crust
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Butter Fudge
- Boozy Peach Italian Ice
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Coconut Fudgesicles
- Mexican Dessert Crepes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes