Easy Peanut Butter Jam Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"No Bake Peanut Butter Jam Bars - these 3 ingredient PB&J breakfast bars are a great way to start the morning or a yummy snack idea for school. It's a fun twist on peanut butter and jelly with the addition of high fiber oats."
Makes16 mini bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"There is nothing like a warm slice of homemade banana bread! This Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread recipe is vegan, allergy-free,… Continue reading: "Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread"
- Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Dreamy Orange Creamsicle Shake
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Gluten Free Milky Ways
- 11 Gluten Free No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Lofthouse-Style Soft Frosted Gluten-Free Vegan Sugar Cookies
- 20 Quick and Easy Microwave Desserts
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
- Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes