This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
Want to try a fun twist on a classic dessert? Make this fun and impressive S'mores milkshake recipe!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Learn how to make a milkshake with a s'mores twist. This S'mores Milkshake Recipe is a fun and exciting twist on a simple classic dessert recipe. If you are looking for a way to update your s'mores recipe, this s'mores milkshake recipe is just what you need!
From the blogger: "Crazy S’mores milkshakes with chocolate, graham cracker and toasted marshmallow. Easily gluten free by using gluten free cookies instead of graham crackers. They are an entertaining twist on the classic snack. Despite how impressive they look, they are actually super fun and easy to make. Even more fun though, will be the look on the face of whoever you serve them too! People talk a lot about apple pie as a traditional American symbol, but I would like to argue that nothing is more American than the S’more. People have been coming together to make S’mores for over 90 years!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Recipe CourseDessert, Snack
Type of DishBeverage
Read NextHealthy Fudge Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 23, 2016
OMG, I don't know what I was expecting when I saw the term Freakshake, but this looks amazingly delicious. This would be a fun treat for a birthday. I'm obsessed with s'mores, so I'll probably have to give this a try.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Healthy Fudge Brownies
- Gluten Free Caramel Magic Bars
- Skillet Blueberry Crisp For Two
- Gluten Free Peach Crumble
- Skillet Apple Crisp
- Homemade Gluten-Free Rice Krispie Treats (Allergy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan)
- Apricot Crumble
- Homemade Nutella
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes