Brownie Bowls for Frozen Dessert Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Brownie Bowls recipe for the win! The perfect chocolaty, fudgy vessels to carry your favorite frozen dessert treat. Made from scratch with simple ingredients, lower-sugar, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan friendly. Told you–it’s Brownie Bowls for the WIN! Happiness is totally possible when brownies are involved.I know we’ve all seen these simply made brownie bowls roaming around on the Internet—you know, the ones with just two cupcake pans smushed together. Brilliant? Yes. I have one problem with it, though.It tells you to use a box of brownie mix. Ummm, OK . . .But what about people with food allergies? Or people who need lower-sugar? Or those who just want less processed food in their diet; the ones who ask themselves, “wtf, why is that in the ingredients list?!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Rice
- Malaysian Chicken Curry
- Fish Fry Recipe
- Butter Garlic Prawns Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Dehydrated Pineapple Slices
- Sweet Potato Potato Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Chettinad Fish Fry Masala
- Squash Soup Recipe
- Creamy Crab Pasta Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes