This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is what happens when a beautiful chocolate brownie and a handsome can of chickpeas have a secret love child……Yes it’s Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus….Yes it is amazingly delicious….And yes dessert hummus is a thing! This is a wonderfully rich, chocolatey multi-purpose dip/spread. It is so easy to make. Throw everything in a food processor or powerful blender and process until smooth. It takes minutes. It is extremely versatile. Use it as a dip, as a topping for pancakes or waffles, as a frosting on cakes or cupcakes or try it in a sandwich with some sliced banana!"
Preparation Time5 min
Read NextCoconut Dream Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake is a decadent gluten-free and dairy-free cake with refined sugar-free options. You can top this… Continue reading: "Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes