Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I always joke and say Nutella should be a food group. That’s how much I love it. There have been many times I’ve been caught with a spoon in the jar. What’s not to love? Hazelnuts and chocolate and lots of sugar. Well, the first two ingredients are fine but, the sugar we could do without. Try my Paleo version of Nutella that tastes so decadent yet, it’s made with all healthy ingredients, you won’t believe your taste buds. Try this simple recipe today. YUM!"
Enjoy this gluten free, Paleo treat!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Yummy
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- 17 Homemade Candy Recipes: The Best Gluten Free Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
- Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Fresh Berry Cake
- Hippy Crispy Treats
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cream Pies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Loaded Paleo Sweet Potato Boats
- Stir Fried Baby Bok Choy
- Maple Roasted Cashew Trail Mix
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Korean Chicken Drumsticks
- Spicy Korean Chili With Kimchi
- Gluten-Free Apple Butter Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Glaze
- Tempeh Stir Fry
- Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- Triple Coconut Chocolate Donuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes