Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I always joke and say Nutella should be a food group. That’s how much I love it. There have been many times I’ve been caught with a spoon in the jar. What’s not to love? Hazelnuts and chocolate and lots of sugar. Well, the first two ingredients are fine but, the sugar we could do without. Try my Paleo version of Nutella that tastes so decadent yet, it’s made with all healthy ingredients, you won’t believe your taste buds. Try this simple recipe today. YUM!"
Enjoy this gluten free, Paleo treat!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy Avocado Truffles
- Avocado Chocolate Frosting
- Copycat Paula Deen's Rocky Road Bars
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Secretly Healthy Chocolate Truffles
- Gluten Free Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
- Gluten Free Cranberry Shortbread Bars
- Gluten Free Cannoli Bites
- Apple Baklava
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes