Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When you are in a hurry to come up with a dessert that is easy, quick, dairy free and does not require many ingredients. This is it - Allergy Friendly Chocolate Covered Strawberries with just 4 ingredients. Depending on the method you use to melt the chocolate, this dessert can be done in less than 15 minutes. You can either melt the chocolate on a stove or in microwave. Just use your favorite dairy free chocolate chip brand and butter."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Thai Shrimp And Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- How To Cook A Spaghetti Squash (5 Ways)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes