This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When you are in a hurry to come up with a dessert that is easy, quick, dairy free and does not require many ingredients. This is it - Allergy Friendly Chocolate Covered Strawberries with just 4 ingredients. Depending on the method you use to melt the chocolate, this dessert can be done in less than 15 minutes. You can either melt the chocolate on a stove or in microwave. Just use your favorite dairy free chocolate chip brand and butter."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Gluten Free Meringue Christmas Tree Cookies
- Coconut Dream Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes
- Low-Carb Red Velvet Mug Cakes
- Gluten Free Milky Ways
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Copycat Rocky Road Bars
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Gluten Free Copycat Kit Kats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes