Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When you are in a hurry to come up with a dessert that is easy, quick, dairy free and does not require many ingredients. This is it - Allergy Friendly Chocolate Covered Strawberries with just 4 ingredients. Depending on the method you use to melt the chocolate, this dessert can be done in less than 15 minutes. You can either melt the chocolate on a stove or in microwave. Just use your favorite dairy free chocolate chip brand and butter."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes