Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting
By: Alexa Federico from girlinhealing.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe replaces that traditional version with a much healthier one void of gluten, grains and refined sugar. It is so moist and crumbly no one will be able to tell! There is a dairy free frosting recipe as well. Carrot cake is perfect for Easter and spring time gatherings and events, but this cake is delicious any time of the year! Make sure to let the cakes cool completely before frosting as the frosting may melt and the cake will stick to it."
Makes8 Double Layer Cake
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizetwo 8" round cake pans
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Chex Scotcheroos
- Copycat Paula Deen's Rocky Road Bars
- Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
- The Best Buckeye Brownies
- The Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Desserts: 393 Easy Dessert Recipes
- 11 Gluten Free No Bake Dessert Recipes
- 20+ Gluten Free Brownie Recipes to Delight Your Sweet Tooth
- Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
- Gluten Free Cookie Pizza
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes