Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe replaces that traditional version with a much healthier one void of gluten, grains and refined sugar. It is so moist and crumbly no one will be able to tell! There is a dairy free frosting recipe as well. Carrot cake is perfect for Easter and spring time gatherings and events, but this cake is delicious any time of the year! Make sure to let the cakes cool completely before frosting as the frosting may melt and the cake will stick to it."
Makes8 Double Layer Cake
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizetwo 8" round cake pans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Strawberry Shortcake (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes