Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe replaces that traditional version with a much healthier one void of gluten, grains and refined sugar. It is so moist and crumbly no one will be able to tell! There is a dairy free frosting recipe as well. Carrot cake is perfect for Easter and spring time gatherings and events, but this cake is delicious any time of the year! Make sure to let the cakes cool completely before frosting as the frosting may melt and the cake will stick to it."
Makes8 Double Layer Cake
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizetwo 8" round cake pans
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
Salted Caramel Ice Cream Recipe
Funfetti Cupcakes with Cake Batter Frosting
Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
Secretly Healthy Chocolate Truffles
The Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Desserts: 393 Easy Dessert Recipes
Decadent Chocolate Cake
Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
Vegan No Bake Pumpkin Pie Balls
10-Minute Hot Fudge Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chickpea Cucumber Salad
- No-Bake Gluten-Free S'mores Parfait (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Bubble & Squeak
- Coconut and Cassava Tortillas Breakfast Tacos!
- Asparagus Avocado Salad
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwiches
- Reuben Dip
- Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos
- Fish Tacos
- Whole30 Tuna Cakes with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes