Almond Apricot Energy Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A healthy, delicious snack served any time a day when you feel your energy level is dropping, these raw almond apricot energy balls are doubling as a pretty low calorie dessert when you feel like you need to satisfy a sweet tooth. I love snack time! It’s my most favorite time a day and that’s probably why most days I end up snacking about 3-4 times a day. Snacks, almond apricot energy balls in particular, provide me with great energy levels, satisfy my sweet tooth in a healthy way and help boosting my metabolism, leading to better and easier weight management."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Thai Shrimp And Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- How To Cook A Spaghetti Squash (5 Ways)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes